вторник, 4 декабря 2007 г.

PayPerPost was good while it lasted


 


 


A few weeks Google penalized PayPerPost bloggers by reducing the PageRank for the blogs using PayPerPost to zero.


Despite PayPerPost putting on a brave face, renaming and using a new service called RealRank, the PayPerPost have been hit hard.


Without a decent PageRank many of the advertisers have lost interest. Partly because a review from a website with a decent PageRank helps with the advertiser's search engine listings.


The PayPerPost forum has some posts from some very upset bloggers:


"Poor PPP, 'twas good while it lasted. It's really sad that they only started RealRank AFTER everyone got screwed. Oh well, maybe it'll get better soon."


................................


"Oh. My. God. Oh my god! I can't believe this is happening. I NEED to earn money with my blogs, I'm going to have to take every single opp I qualify for every day in order to keep up with expenses. When I looked at the 21 qualified, $5.00 opps, I actually had tears spring into my eyes. I don't know what to do."


................................


Same here, I even have a ticket submitted on an op and now it's not even available to me. I went from having 39 available (mostly $5 ops) to have like 9. This sucks.


.........................................................................................................................







Комментариев нет: